Wednesday, February 1, 2017

January envelope exchange - Year of the Rooster...

...chickens, and birds everywhere in my opinion!

And thanks to Candy's blog, I created some birds for my January exchange envelopes to go with the new Lunar New Year stamps. 

I *think* the watercolor bird blobs looked a little brighter in person than this photo. Regardless of how they turned out, they were fun to work on (and, in my fine arts-challenged hands, super easy to do), so I hope people enjoyed receiving them.



6 comments:

  1. I loved the birdies! They are brighter in person and had golden beaks. 😊 I can see my little pair up there. My roosters went out at the very end of the month. I hope you get them soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, glad you liked them. The gold does not scan at all well - in fact, nothing metallic does.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. The great thing is they are really easy to create.

      Delete
  3. Sure I enjoyed and am enjoying these tiny great birds! Thank you! <(' )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, thanks for the little bird in your comment ;)

      Delete