Friday, June 24, 2016

The chickens are here

MMSA 'All things chicken' postcards arrived...

From Ellen and Dorothea








From Joyce and Honi.



Joyce's card was one of the post office's pre-stamped tree cards. And I enjoyed the chicken on the address label Honi printed.




Update:

As Eva commented below, I also thought this was a great topic for creating art postcards - quirky enough to get some interesting art submitted, and broad enough to give anyone a lot of options. I thought people unfamiliar with MMSA might like to see the rest of the chickens. So here they are:




4 comments:

  1. 'All things chicken'? It's an original theme, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love the theme, and it inspired me to get back into MMSA as I haven't been as involved as in the past.

      I added some links to more of the all things chicken postcards.

      Delete
  2. My friend has a rubber stamp that says Oh Look! A chicken -- she is very fond of stamping mail with it....I'm just sayin'.....

    ReplyDelete