Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Brown paper envelopes to Missive Maven and Edelweiss Post

A written thank you to Patrick from Edelweiss Post in envelope 727. 



I also ordered an item from Missive Maven's Etsy store recently, and she sent me a few bonus items. I'll be sending them out over the course of the year, so I won't show them yet. 

In the meantime, MM and her photogenic cats Oberon and Stella were recipients of a mice envelope.



__________________________


Completely off topic, yet still related, I made a dodecahedron calendar out of leftover mice paper after reading one of Candy's blog posts.

Here's how mine turned out:



8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I did make some 3D paper ornaments one year for Christmas to hang in the windows. First 3D on the blog, I guess, if you don't count my random 3D tower I built out of pacem letters

      Delete
    2. what are pacem letters? where are they on the blog?

      Delete
    3. They are here... FinnBadger's First Font.

      http://envelope100.blogspot.com/2013/12/finnbadgers-first-font.html

      Delete
    4. wow. what a trip down memory lane. you started in 2013. time really flies. there is an endless supply of ideas in your archive.

      Delete