Monday, July 6, 2015

Monochrome mixed media MMSA





The latest MMSA challenge was to create a monochrome piece of art using at least three different art media/techniques.

I used collage, transparency, and cutouts on computer printed card. This does not look the same when scanned, so these images are not quite what people received. For reference the darkest orange hexes are the transparent parts.



If you have received a card insert in an envelope from me lately, you may have received a different version as I have played around in photoshop with different color schemes. The blue versions appeal to me a lot.



And the ones I received came from people I've connected with multiple times.

Red: Gina

Purple: Carroll

Aqua: Nancy


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I like monochrome challenges, easier for me to work in shades of one color than have to make it work in many shades.

      Delete