Wednesday, May 27, 2015

MMSA - favorite book


The theme was favorite books.

See if you can guess the book from the art (two are very easy).

From Alyssa and Currie


From Nikki and Lois


The ones I sent







Update:

I'd like to take a moment to celebrate the work of Currie, who passed away last month. I only knew her through her mail-me-some-art postcards and a few emails we exchanged, but she was always an inspiration. She was a fantastic artist, and a very positive person, even while dealing with her own health problems as well as caring for her mother who died earlier this year. Thanks for the great connection, Currie, it means a lot to me, and I will miss it.

Karen has put together a tribute over at MMSA.

2 comments:

  1. The Phantom Tollbooth Oxford Dictionary Pat the Postman When I was a Child(series) Dracula's Bride Hamlet Not in any order My best guesses

    Where is everyone else? Out for the summer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tollbooth and Dictionary are correct - those are the obvious ones.

      1 point for Hamlet. Dracula's Bride is close, but correct.

      Delete