Saturday, September 13, 2014

MMSA envelopes received part 1 - Vegetables to Adrienne (+ bonus link)








This is one of the envelopes I received in the MMSA challenge.



I thought it would look good with the farmers market stamps. I was a bit worried about how they would look given there is a lot of blue on the stamps, but I think the colors work really well here, and complement the envelope rather than distract from it. Adrienne lives in Canada, so she gets a nice strip of 3 of the stamps.



This envelope was made by Julie S, and it was hard to part with in particular because she added some great faux postage to the back.



She also slipped in the small cabbage note above - this I did keep :)


____________________

Bonus link

These aren't quite faux postage (although they could be) - striking stamp designs for FIFA World Cup 2014 participants.

No comments:

Post a Comment