Sunday, April 27, 2014

the seas survived




I always send the host of MMSA, Karen I, a postcard separate to the challenge. Usually it is something similar to the ones I send in for the swaps, so I don't blog them separately, but for the Found Poetry challenge I created 6 separate cards, so thought I'd share the extras.



It is still national poetry month, too. Here's a bonus link to a great infographic about haiku.

I used one of the post office's stamped postcards to paste the book page onto. I didn't realize the PO sold these until recently. The cards are fairly small (and the pre-stamp fairly large!) but they are decent value for money if you are buying other things online.




2 comments:

  1. Love the tree postcards! The PO is getting better at making nice cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that last year's deer stamp was also a very nice design.

      Delete